2023 Bring a Friend Program
The Big Easy is even bigger and better with friends! For each friend that you refer who books a cabin, and who has not sailed with us before, you will receive an onboard credit in the amount of $100 – and your friend's cabin will get a $100 onboard credit too! Plus, you become eligible to receive the Group Leader Compensation when you get 3 or more cabins booked under your name.
Just a few things to note:
- In order to be part of the referral program, you must already be booked on the Big Easy Cruise 2023.
- Your referrals must book by phone and use your full name as the referral at the time of booking.
- Your referral has to be a new guest with StarVista LIVE, meaning they have never previously sailed with us.
- This special promotion cannot be combined with other promotions except on your own reservation if there is already a promotion applied. Only one referring name can be used per cabin.
- This promotion only applies to new cabins booked, not to roommates in your own cabin.
- Once you exceed 2 cabins booked under your name, not including your own, then you qualify for the Group Leader Program Compensation rates listed here and must register to qualify for these additional benefits through the Group Leader program. After registering, your friends’ cabins will still receive the $100 Refer-A-Friend Bonus, and your earned funds across all cabins will be determined by, and distributed in accordance with, the Group Leader Program.
- The Bring a Friend promotion begins February 21st, 2023 and expires July 3rd, 2023 and is not retroactive.
- A Group Leader may not qualify individuals for his/her group if the individual is booking their cruise through a registered travel agent.
- A registered Travel Agent cannot be a Group Leader. Click here for Travel Agent compensation.
The onboard credit earned is non-refundable, so be sure to use it onboard! This can be used on specialty dining, beverages, excursions, spa offerings, or at the shops.